from the media event on 9th September, iOS 8 Gold Master version download links are ready for developers to install. This is not the public release, but it is identical to the one that will be pushed out on September 17th.
iOS 8 GM Version Released to developers
For those of that are beta testers, the download can be found on the Apple Development Center. Please note that it is not possible to upgrade a beta to the GM version – it must be a fresh install.
iOS 8 was first shown off at WWDC in June. It was generally thought that, because iOS 7 underwent a serious overhaul last year, iOS 8 wouldn’t get so much attention. However, although this isn’t such a radical change, iOS 8 is not a small update.
For the first time in iOS history, Apple has allowed access to some parts of the firmware by third party developers. While this means that apps can integrate much deeper with features such as Siri, it also means that third party keyboards can be downloaded and used.
In the keyboard area, Apple has made a few changes to make sure the user experience is more enjoyable but the majority of users are likely to opt for a well-known third party option, such as SwiftKey or Fleksy.
Image : Awesome iOS 8 Features running on iPhone 6 Pro
HealthKit and HomeKit were displayed in all their glory at the event and, although they are separate features, they both act as an umbrella for a much wider range of systems that are set to become key parts of the Cupertino Company’s product line. We already know that HealthKit integrates with Health App and it would now appear that Apple is hard at work on their own brand Home-Automation system. iOS 8 is set to provide the foundation, the stepping-stone needed for a number of target market sectors in the future.
How to Install iOS 8 GM Version :
- Download the iOS 8 GM ipsw file from the links below
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes
- Navigated to the Device Summary
- Hold down SHIFT or ALT (depending on whether you use a Mac or a Windows PC and click onUPDATE in iTunes at the same time .
- Find the IPSW you downloaded earlier and click on it
- iTunes will update your iOS device to iOS 8 GM firmware
For those of you that are fully fledged member of the iOS developers program, you can download the GM Version directly from the iOS Developer Portal. If you are not a member and don’t wish to pay $99 for the privilege, Join our Premium Activation and get your UDID number activated for just $10 per year. Follow this link for more details on how to join.
Download Links iOS 8 GM :
Note : BayFiles links should click Premium Download button for downloading as shown in the image below .
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533) – MEGA 1, MEGA 2
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530) – MEGA, Google Drive
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532) – Link
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529) – Link
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428) – Google Drive, Link
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429) – Link, Yandex Disk
- iPhone 4s – Google Drive, MEGA
- iPhone 4 (GSM) – Share a link!
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A) – Share a link!
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) – Share a link!
- iPad Air (Model A1474) – Link
- iPad Air (Model A1475) – Link
- iPad Air (Model A1476) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1489) – Yandex Disk, Link
- iPad mini (Model A1490) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1491) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1432) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1454) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1455) – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi 3rd generation – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (AT&T) – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (Verizon Wireless) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA) – Link
iPod Touch Leaks
source : site&forums